Sep 19, 2019
The Brainy Business Pricing Course is now live. For a fun twist
on today's episode, I am interviewed by my good friend and client:
the amazing Nikki Rausch of Your Sales Maven. Nikki helps
entrepreneurs learn to sell easily and authentically, and we all
know that sales and pricing go hand in hand. I gave Nikki a walk
through of the course, and she has been along for the ride while
I’ve created it.
We talk about the course, what it entails, why it was the
perfect first topic to kick off the Brainy Courses, and the
positive impact brain-friendly pricing can have on your business.
Nikki is the perfect person to interview me about this, because she
understands the questions a potential student would be interested
in. Nikki is also the author of new book The Selling Staircase:
Mastering the Art of Relationship Selling and an all-around awesome
friend and client.
Workshop Bundle Save $100 with code BRAINY100OFF
Only Save $50 with code BRAINY50OFF
Master Your Mindset Free Mini Course
- [04:42] Nikki calls herself a super fan. She is excited about
- [06:48] I put pricing first, because it's the thing I get asked
about the most. Price is such a huge factor and having the right
price makes such an impact.
- [08:49] This course is about all of the stuff you need to think
about when creating a pricing strategy. We don’t talk about
specific prices until the very last module.
- [09:58] There seems to be a huge gap in all of the ways to
think about the numbers. The course helps to understand numbers in
a more robust way and factor in things that matter (like
- [11:10] There is also a step by step walk through on how to
raise prices. That discusses what to talk about now before raising
your price (and how to change the language/plan for current and new
- [12:10] There also scripts for presenting the price depending
on the platform.
- [13:50] I also review and explain specific framing examples
using real-life ads and email subject lines from
- [15:32] The Brainy Pricing Course has comprehensive worksheets
to guide through all the steps and possible situations.
- [18:38] I structured the courses and workshops to be evergreen
and updated when new relevant content comes out. Purchasers can
revisit the course over and over.
- [21:35] The workshop component helps put a deadline in place to
complete the work and it's an avenue to get questions answered and
overcome hurdles that may come up.
- [25:07] The workshop emulates a mastermind hot seat format.
There is so much extra value from hearing other people's
- [26:58] You can purchase the course and then add the workshop,
but you will save $100 purchasing both at once.
- [28:55] Having the ability to set the right price and be
confident about it is like the course paying for itself.
- [31:41] The course has 10 modules. You can also get the mindset
module for free (Master Your Mindset mini-course) to see what a
full course might be like.
- [35:26] You can find all the courses in the Brainy Business
Member Vault. You can also save by buying the bundle, and use the
above discount codes for an even better value.
- [37:24] This course is an investment you make in yourself and
in your business. If you follow the steps, I guarantee it will more
than pay for itself.
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to subscribe on
Apple Podcasts or Android.
If you like what you heard, please leave a
review on iTunes and share what you liked about the
Links and Resources: